Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get back

My 2 months have come to an end. I'm heading back home tomorrow night, with a brief stop in Santa Barbara to visit my brother. Other people keep telling me "I can't believe it's been two months already." But to me it's been a long two months...and that's a very good thing. Months passing by like a blur is not what I want. I think time slows down when you travel, or just experience a bunch of new things, and that's what it's been like for me. So mission accomplished. 1/3 lb actual-beef hamburgers and live NBA playoffs in HD, absence has made the heart grow fonder. See you soon.

Stick around on the blog, by the way. I have a few more posts in me, once I get home and settle in. I went to Hong Kong last weekend which was a blast, and there are some more Taiwanese things that I still want to write about.




No comments:

Post a Comment